Brayli has decided church time is a great nap time. It's actually pretty nice. I don't have to worry about her crying and interrupting anything. I can just sit and cuddle her while I listen. My mom found a size newborn dress the other day so this is pics of her in her first Sunday dress.
The sweater is nice because the church is always soooo cold!I was bored on Saturday and deciced to tie a ribbon around her head while she was sleeping. The outcome was this cute little bow. It makes her look girlie. I like it!
Did anyone else notice how chubby her cheeks are getting? Aren't they cute?

4 comments:
What a cutie! I think babies are cuter asleep than awake, maybe because they aren't crying?! Not sure, but that's how I feel about Aftyn.
Love the dress and the bow. She doesn't need it to look girly though! She is getting quite the cheeks, but I love them and she gets more beautiful every day!
She gets cuter every time I see her!! I need to come visit again.
She's such a doll! I need to hold her some time. She's just so lovable!
Post a Comment