Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Weight Check



We were thinking Brayli was getting chubby and her newborn clothes aren't quite as big so I decided it was time to weigh her again. I didn't want to go into the Dr's office so we took a trip to the butcher shop instead! I think most of the Hill children have been weighed on a meat scale so today was Brayli's turn. It's not the best picture but if you look on the left you can see she weighs a tiny bit over 8 lbs!!! Yay!! She's gaining weight. We are so happy to start seeing rolls on her little arms and legs. Good job Brayli!

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Joy said...

yea!!! Maybe her dress will fit afterall.

Alanya/Ally said...

Good job, mommy! I'm glad to see she's gaining weight. BTW, very cute pictures below! Even Andy said, "Awe." I don't think he even said that about our kids that often. So dang cute!!!

Katie Bell said...

Hey, I remember that scale. Yeah, Brayli...except I don't think she'd fit in my freezer.

janbang said...

Bethers!

Little Brayli is so beautiful! How exciting that she is growing. She looks really big in this picture. I need to come home and visit you. I hope all is well & I love you!

Jan

Howells Fam said...

Hi! This is Ainslee, and yes, I am the nurse who took millions of pictures for you during your delivery - I hope some turned out alright! What a small world to find out you are Natalie's cousin - that's so fun! Brayli is absolutely adorable by the way! I hope everything is going well with you guys.