When Brayli was 10 days old we went and got her pictures taken. The photographer from our wedding did them for FREE! He said it was included in our wedding package. (We've been married for 3 1/2 years) He's been taking pictures for our family for quite a few years. It started with my cousins senior pics. Anyways, he hasn't had a lot of experience with newborns so I was trying to pose Brayli. It was a little hard. She didn't really want to sleep either. We got a few that we really like though. I wish we would have gotten a better one of the family looking at the camera. We got some great ones of Matthew and I but Brayli was making weird faces. Maybe I can learn how to edit in photoshop. Overall I think it was fun and we got some good memories of our baby girl.

2 comments:
I think there are plenty of good ones! The ones of you and Matthew looking at her are really sweet, you could blow one of them up. I have more than one I want copies of!
what a cutie! I love the one where her daddy is holding her and she's smiling - oh and the nakey one laying on her daddy's arm. :)
Post a Comment