Tuesday, August 18, 2009

SHE'S HERE!!!!

Here's a quick update on the new Walker family! Now a family of three!

One last pregnancy picture.

Brayli Ann Walker
Born Saturday, August 15 at 8:42 pm
First weight 6lbs 11oz
She hates being naked and cold

Picture with my OB-Juliette Hughes a short while after delivery.


Matthew, Grandma (Matthew's mom), and Brayli

Grandma and Grandpa Hill(Beth's parents) with Brayli

Group photo of her first visitors

First time in the bassinet. She wiggled her way out of her sweet beanie.

She hates being flat but loves to sit in the swing. It was a great find by Grandma for only $10 at a yard sale.

Labor story to follow. Time to eat!
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Angela said...

congratulations again and again and again. She is perfect!

Kimberly and Chris said...

Beautiful, Beautiful baby. She is cuter every time I see her. The last picture is better than on the cell phone. I am definitely one proud AUNT!

Juliette said...

Wow, she is cute! Hope you are all doing well@

Katie Bell said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! And between you and me...babies with hair are ALWAYS cuter than ones without. Oh, and she definitely has your nose. So glad she made it here safe and sound, aren't babies miracles?

Alanya/Ally said...

Congrats! Sammy says she can't wait to visit. So whenever you are up for some visitors we'll bring you a plate of goodies and lots of smiles! She's beautiful, just like her mommy!

Becky said...

YAY!! I am SO excited for you three! She's absolutely gorgeous! I love the name too by the way. Are there any patients in the clinic you borrowed it from, or is this completely original? I can't wait to meet the little punkin! Congrats, and best of luck with all the new adjustments--you'll do great!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!
Baby Girls are so much fun!
I heard the happy news at church on Sunday from one very proud Grandma!!
She is a doll baby...Maybe I will get to see her in person?!
Enjoy your new precious baby!

Tyler and Aubrey Hartley said...

yay!congrats!

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

She is SO cute! I've been waiting and waiting for pictures - they were worth it! Congratulations! ! ! By the way, cute name. ;)

Caleb and Suzy said...

She is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations. I love all that hair, and she is so tiny. You look like a Million bucks after delivery, Elizabeth. I am impressed. Hope you are feeling good.
-Suzy

Matt and Jeanette said...

B E A utiful! Can you hardly believe the day finally came? I love seeing all these new babies being born! Brayli Walker...perfect! Good luck with these next weeks. Never experienced them before but I here they are a doozy! Can't wait to watch Brayli grow!