We still haven't decided on a name. I know we don't have much time. Because I know a lot of pregnant people right now I thought I would share a cool website my cousin showed me. It's babynamewizard.com. You can set your search settings for names that start/end with certain letters or say letters you don't want it to start or end with. Also specify length and syllables. Then it shows you how popular the name is according to year and the states where that name is most common. Check it out. You won't be disappointed! Thanks Shane!
1 comment:
You are due in two weeks are JUST finding out about the Baby Name Wizard?!?!? Oh man.....I spent way too much time on that thing. It gives you great ideas, but it's easy to find ideas for names - it's deciding on one that is the hard part. If only a website could do that for you! ;)
Post a Comment