Friday, July 31, 2009

Days 5-11

Day 5: A much needed hooded towel. We now have 3!

Day 6: Book full of fun ideas for games, crafts, etc.


Day 7: A cool toy!


Day 8: A teddy bear teether


Day 9: A "thankful" book
Day 10: A cute flowered sweat suit!
Day 11: A book for me-Moms are Very Special. It's similar to the book Matthew got.(This is actually 2nd Day 10. I opened a present when Matthew came home then went to show it to him and he said I already opened one today--the sweat suit. Oops! NO present tomorrow.)

Only a few more weeks, possibly only a few more days. We shall see. I'm now considered full term and the baby should be healthy if born any day. She is still very active-especially around 10 pm. That has always been her favorite time of day. Good thing I don't usually go to bed until 10:30. She seems to have stayed in the same position most of the pregnancy too. Head down, bum by my belly button and feet on my right ribs. Occasionally she ventures to the left. I think she is running out of space and has decided that's the only available spot so may as well fill it up too. I joke that she is already learning its best to choose the right! Hopefully that will be an easy lesson to teach later in life.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

Cute gifts! Hopefully for you, she'll get here soon.

Hartley Family said...

Your nursery looks great and I love your sister's idea with the gifts. What a cute idea!!!! Jezelle came TWO weeks early so you never know!!!
Keep us posted!