Tuesday, April 1, 2008
FMX
Matthew and I decided to go to the FMX (free style motocross) event at the Idaho Center on Friday night for date night. It was a lot of fun!! I accidently left my camara on my seat in the car so I didn't get any pictures. I downloaded these for examples. It is basically what we saw but we were inside. At some points it was almost scary how close the riders were getting to the rafters in the Idaho Center. That ceiling is high too! Very impressive. My favorite was the flips. They have to be sooo strong to do all these tricks. The bottom left picture reminds me of when I went sky diving. I bet he feels like he's flying. The middle right picture go tcut off but you can still get the point. It was pretty cool!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Chad totally was the Paramedic for that event. He came home saying how cool it was too!
You went SKY DIVING? I didn't know that, I just learned something new about you! Sounds like you guys had a great time.
That sounds like a lot of fun. I can't believe you went skydiving once! I never knew that! How was it?
Post a Comment