
During all this recent chaos, I forgot to post that I got a hair cut! It is a little depressing. I miss my longer hair but am also enjoying the shorter cut. It depends on the day. I don't regret it at all though. I've been considering it for a long time. Finally I was sick of my plain hair and everyone elses cute short cuts. I'm still experimenting with styling it. Some days I think it makes me look like a 10 year old but what can I do now?? 6 inches are gone!! I don't have any picks of me yet. SORRY! I will try to remember to take some. I'm in my p.j.s now though so not a good time.

1 comment:
I'm sure it looks adorable! You would look cute with a bag over your head! :) Post pictures of YOU- I want to see what it looks like!
Post a Comment