Thursday, April 10, 2008

Quick SAD update!

Just a little pitty party for me. Apparently the 4-Runner felt left out and when Matthew tried to leave for work today, IT WOULDN'T START!!!! We got it fixed though. No money involved either. Luckily. Our "fix car fund" that has recently been started has no money in it. We just had to jump start it then Matthew took it in to check the battery but it's still good. The connections were just bad. Walmart cleaned it and diagnosed it free. They also did another 31 point free inspection and everything (except the dent in the door!!) looks great!! We are trying to stay positive and look for the good in all our trials. Some days it's pretty hard but then I think--It could be worse and things won't change if I'm in a bad mood and depressed so I better look for something to be happy about!! At least the sun was shinning and there wasn't snow today!!

No comments: