Thursday, April 24, 2008

Another Day in the Walker Home!!!

Last depressing post before I find something good to write.
I promise!!!


Monday morning I thought I'd do a little picking up before work, like usual,
but things took a little longer than expected. I started in the spare
bathroom that Matthew and Michael use and this is what happened!!

All I did was open the cupboard door to put Matthew's toothbrush away and the whole cupboard came crashing down! The cupboard landed on top of the toilet and caused some serious damage. The cupboard and I survived though. Needless to say, I spent more time cleaning the bathroom than was planned for. We now have a beautiful cracked toilet lid. You all should get one. I think I will start a new trend because we aren't spending money to fix it right now. Cars come first!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kimberly and Chris said...

I think it is about time you post something not so depressing. I am sorry that so much has happened lately. Let me know what I can do to help!

Chadster and Brittster said...

We are totally going to do that to our toilet. That looks hot. We will join the trend. Hey, at least its not the seat right, silver lining?