Saturday, October 10, 2009

Brayli's first tirp to McCall

Last weekend we went to McCall. My mom invited us to go with her, Jenna, and Quinn. We used a time share from a friend of ours. (Thanks Chanall!) They stayed Thurs and Fri. and Matthew Brayli and I stayed Fri and Sat. It was Brayli's first time seeing McCall. She actually went there last year for the winter carnival but didn't get to see anything because she was still in my belly! Anyways, we discovered that she likes to sit on the back of the couch. The second night she was being really crabby and Matthew put her on the top of the couch. She immediately got quiet. We took her down and she starting fussing again. Back up and was quiet. We tried this a couple times and it worked every time. She really likes it for some reason. The first pic Matthew is holding her but his arms got tired so the next pic I am standing behind her to support her. Brayli's hair is all falling out on top so she looks like an old man!


We woke up on Sunday to a landscape covered in snow! Crazy, huh?! We were in snow the first weekend in October! Hard to believe, I know. This was the view from our back porch.
Here is our car just before our drive home. It wasn't all off until about Horshoebend I think.

I LOVE the way snow looks but HATE to be cold! I'm NOT ready for winter.


No comments: