Saturday, October 10, 2009

Brayli is learning early how to say her prayers. Her arms don't stay folded but she knows how to hold her hands together. She actually had them so tight one day that one hand was turning purple. She cut off the circulation!!




I had Sophia, Deidra's daughter, the other day for a little while. I wanted to get a few pics of them together. Deidra and I are only eight days apart in age so it's fun having daughters close (6 months apart). They were being so good and not scratching each other but then this happened. . . .


Brayli put her fist in the air and Sophia, who is teething, thought it was a GREAT chew toy. I quickly took the picture then saved my daughter's hand from those new sharp teeth!

3 comments:

Alysa . . . . and Reed said...

That is the funniest and CUTEST thing I think I've seen in awhile! Gave me a good laugh!!

Hartleys said...

She is so cute! You look like you're doing great!

Matt and Jeanette said...

Very Very cute little girl! I can't believe its already time for snow (in reference to your trip to McCal) you guys drive safe!! :) Brayli is a cutie!