We had our third ultrasound today. They are always so exciting. My Dr must have been in a hurry though and wasn't very generous in her picture taking. We didn't take home any pics. Seems to be my luck lately. (I still can't find my camera. It's been 3 weeks!!!!) Anyways, my OB said I better prepare for at least an 8 lb baby. She measured today at 3lb-15oz! I'm 31 weeks 3 days. Based on weight baby measures at 32 weeks 2 days. Maybe she will come early!!
I would post baby bump pics but again, no camera. I'm sooooo sad without it.
Plans for this weekend: Paint the nursery before my family baby shower next Tuesday.
Less than 2 months to prepare. The countdown is on! We are getting so excited along with a little nervous. Being a Pediatric nurse and counseling new moms almost every day sure boosts my confidence though. I'm so grateful for my job and everything I've learned so far!
I would post baby bump pics but again, no camera. I'm sooooo sad without it.
Plans for this weekend: Paint the nursery before my family baby shower next Tuesday.
Less than 2 months to prepare. The countdown is on! We are getting so excited along with a little nervous. Being a Pediatric nurse and counseling new moms almost every day sure boosts my confidence though. I'm so grateful for my job and everything I've learned so far!
3 comments:
From somebody who has big babies (Addie was 8 lb 9 ounces TWO WEEKS early)....I love big chubby babies. And as far as coming early, that would actually work out great for us so we could meet her before we have to come home for school. So......if you could keep that in mind! LOL. Miss you guys! :)
You are going to be a fabulous mom! I am so excited for you, maybe she WILL come early but hopefully not be 8 lbs. :)
Big babies are great! They eat better, sleep better, and it they seem sturdier...like you won't break them. And early is always nice. Good luck over the next two months!! Yipee for you.
Post a Comment