Due to my loving husband pointing out how fast my stomach is growing, he took a few pics of me Saturday afternoon to document my growth. This first picture is of my attractive love handles that seem to be more and more appartent day by day. I didn't realize them until I saw this picture. The camara adds a few pounds right???
I don't mind this next pic as much. It looks a little more like a pregnant belly.The side view is more pleasant than the front in my opinion. I almost forgot to mention--These were taken at 15 weeks prgnant.

5 comments:
Kick your husband for me! :) You look fabulous!!! I wish I looked that good now... and I'm NOT pregnant! Glad your taking pictures, though. It's fun to look back on them, both you and the baby.
I have to agree that the love handles are one of the most annoying parts. I love the pics though! I just love seeing you pregnant! Are you going to find out what gender the baby will be?
cute, cute, CUTE!
I'm sorry, did you say you were pregnant? Cause it looks like you just ate a big meal or something...NOT like you are almost half-way through being pregnant.
I agree with above comment - I wish I looked that good now. :)
I love a beautiful baby bump! I think you look great. Congrats by the way.
Post a Comment