Sunday, March 1, 2009

Just a thought

Last night I was putting in a Scentsy order with my friend Angela who sells here in Nampa and had a thought for all my out-of-town friends. Scentsy is pretty popular around here but for those of you who moved to other states for med school (Natalie & Andrea), or any other reason, you should consider selling it. Angela and I can help you figure out how many consultants live in your area and you might be able to make quite a bit of extra cash and still be a stay-at-home mom.
I'm not a consultant myself because I know too many people that are but sure turn in a lot of orders to Angela and earn a ton of free stuff!!! It's a great product and everyone that buys one always comes back for more. Take a look at her website at www.scentsy.com/angelat. Leave a comment or give me a call if you are intereted. I know way too much about it!!!

No comments: