Next, he helped me put up my vinyl lettering above our bed. The pics make it look more pinkish than it really is. It's actually very red. Now, I just need to add a red lamp and a few red pillows. (Mom got me some for my b-day but they didn't quite match--Great thought though!) Eventually we will get a new bed set too.
After working on the bedroom all day, we went to dinner at Grandma Black's new place with my mom, dad, all my siblings plus the triplets. It was pretty good but over priced. To end the night we went to another girly movie (two nights in a row--He does love me!) We saw "Made of Honor." We liked "27 Dresses" better. They had similar story lines and probably would have both been better had we not watched them back to back. What a great day I had!

Sunday was Mother's Day. We usually celebrate my birthday and Mother's Day together with my family. This is a pic I took from my sister's blog of me blowing out my candles. I'll admit it took two tries to get all twenty-four out. Man, I'm getting old!!
1 comment:
That looks way cute above your bed, you are good at the decorating thing!! We missed you at church today!
Post a Comment