Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bessy's Birthday!

Bessy had her first birthday on April 26. I thought it was the 27, but I work with the girl who owns the mom. She corrected me and then I was a guilty parent. Just kidding. We do enjoy having a dog but don't treat her completely like a child. Anyways, I thought she needed a new bed and this was the perfect opportunity to buy one. So. . .for her birthday she got this nice comfortable bed and a big bag of dog bones. What a lucky girl!! She loves both of them. She has a bad shoulder from previous injuries and seems to do better in the mornings after sleeping on this nice, soft pillow! I just realized she also got new dog vitamins for her birthday too. She takes glucosamine and omega-3 pills for her shoulder. Okay, so I am a little over the top. Oh well.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kimberly and Chris said...

Cute pillow! Where did you get it? My dogs could use a new one!