Sunday, November 13, 2011

Halloween

I'm way far behind on blogging but it's too hard to catch up so I'll just add Halloween and be happy I at least did something I guess.

These are at Matthew's mom's house. Matthew didn't want to dress up but Brayli, Broxon, and I were all bees. He's the bee keeper without a costume :)

Brayli ended up going to the doctor on Halloween afternoon and got diagnosis with a double ear infection. Luckily she had gone to our ward trunk-or-treat on Saturday night so we didn't feel like we had to do much outside on actual Halloween night. We did go to a fun party and Kimi's house but I forgot to take pics. Check out her blog.

She and I both loved her little stinger. This last one is my best attempt and a pic of my kids. Here's a look into the future of trying to get a good picture with both kids looking at the camera. :(
Posted by Picasa

No comments: