Monday, April 18, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt

Brayli and I had the opportunity to go to the annual Easter Egg Hunt for Kimi's work on Saturday. It was outside at Muncipal Park this year. It was a lot of fun! Here are a few pics from the afternoon.
Brayli with the Easter Bunny. She wasn't too excited but wasn't scared either. She acted about the same as she did with Santa and Christmas. Maybe Kimi has a better picture. I think the Easter Bunny is looking towards her camera.
Next is a picture of her getting her face painted. The lady painting was hesitant and didn't trust that Brayli would sit still. I handed Brayli the mirror and told her to watch and we proved the lady wrong. She sat perfectly still and watched in the mirror until I told her we were done. Then she said, "cute." She loves to look in the mirror after I do her hair and always says, "cute" even if all I did was comb her hair. She is definitely "cute" in my book!!! (Jenna took the pic so it's hard to tell what's going on but you can at least see how compliant Brayli is being.) Notice how long her hair is finally getting. I was able to put it in pig tails and it actually stayed!
The final product. . . a cute little bunny face. She wouldn't look up so this is the best shot I got.
Jenna and Brayli on the hunt for eggs. Jenna was nice enough to let Brayli use her basket and help her find eggs instead of collecting them for herself. What a nice aunt!!
She chose a new ball for one of her prizes and was eager to play with Quinn. Look at that pose after she threw the ball to him. I think we have an athlete on our hands.
THANKS for the great day Kimi, and Jenna, and Quinn, and Mema!

1 comment:

Becky said...

cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting! What a sweetie!