I realized a while ago that I hadn't taken any pregnancy pictures yet so I had Matthew take a couple last week for my 20 week mark. Half way done!!!!
This pregnancy at 20 weeks
vs 21 weeks pregnant with Brayli
Pregnancy update: I continue to be very blessed. My body and pregnancy seem to get along quite nicely. The worst I've had is heart burn but as long as I have Tums nearby I can make it through the day. Yesterday I had my 21 week appointment and ultrasound (my appt set for 20 weeks got canceled but that's another story) The appointment went well we got a VERY CLEAR picture of a little boy. He was not shy at all. There is no doubt that we are having a son! It will be a change, but fun having one of each. I'm excited to start planning the nursery. It's time to start spring cleaning and getting rid of a few things to make room for the baby!


1 comment:
You are so darling! Love ya!
Jan
Post a Comment