Here's Brayli just being cute-playing with the nativity and waiting for dinner I think.
Reading a book with Grandpa. (my dad)
Brayli and Campbell in the middle of all the sibling gifts and gifts from Mom and Dad. Looks like a lot of fun for a baby!
Uncle Braden's feet made a perfect seat fro Brayli. She just walked right over and sat down like it was made just for her.
Me-Ma (my mom) got Brayli a Leap Frog My Pal. She loves it!! It hooks up to the computer and you can personalize what songs it plays, favorite food/color/animal, and it even says Brayli's name.
My mom also got her some clothes. She thought she would try the pants on over her jammies. What a silly girl!
I guess I am a little too stuck on my daughter. I only have pics of her. Kimi is good about taking pictures of everyone usually. I think she may have some on her blog. I got a sewing machine from my parents, hooded-full body-foot pj's from Braden, and a movie and popcorn with flavorings from Kimi & Chris. Matthew got a pocket knife type thing from my parents and a new head set for the computer from Zach. Brayli also got books, a cute butterfly hooded towel and possible more that I can't think of from Campbell??(I think or maybe Kimi) Its fun having all the family live so close. Sorry to say it and make everyone sad but I just realized Zach won't be here next Christmas. He will be in Chili on his mission :( I already miss him just thinking about it!

No comments:
Post a Comment