Quinn (Jar Jar Binks), Jenna (Princess Leia), Campbell (giraffe), and Brayli (Lady Bug) at the entrance to Grandma Black's.
Brayli is making sure Campbell looks good
Brayli looking cute with her "antennae" piggy tails
Hopefully Kimi got a better pic of this on her camera. Looks like Granny was looking at her but I was looking at mine and who knows what Brayli was doing???

Just a cute pic of Brayli that night sitting in her chair reading my Parents magazine. She likes to look at all the baby pictures.
We didn't go trick-or-treating this year. We just visited all the family and went to a party at Matthew's mom's on Saturday. I asked Brayli if she could say trick or treat and she didn't reply so I decided she didn't need to go this year. I'm sure she'll have it mastered by next year!
No comments:
Post a Comment