I can't believe Brayli is 10 months old today. About half way through the day I realized it was the 15th. Wow! Time sure goes FAST!
A couple Saturdays ago I checked craigslist and found some yard sales with infant girl clothes and toys and ended up with these great items. Brayli still LOVES to squint her eyes when she sees the camera. It's cute but getting annoying. I just want a good picture of her smiling at me!
I think I ended up with 10 pairs of shoes, 3 pj's, 1 book, 1 dress, 3 pairs of pants, 1 jacket, 1 swim suit, 1 pair of shorts, 3 shirts, 1 umbrella stroller (It's for Germany so we don't have to haul her big one around), 1 bike seat, and a little play table that plays about a million annoying songs but Brayli LOVES it and dances to all the songs. Any guesses on how much I spent???
ONLY $37. Matthew thinks that was too much but I thought I did pretty good. 10 pairs of shoes alone would cost way more that that. Or paying full price for any of the larger items. Men don't realize how much things cost.
And here are a few others fun pics since I haven't updated in a while.
Brayli trying out her new bike seat. She kept kicking me. Her legs are a bad length right now. No more rides until we find an infant helmet though. They are tough to find. Toys R' US has one but we haven't made it that far yet. Bryali LOVED her short test ride though so we better get a helmet quick!
Watching Dad with his new Evo phone that he thinks is the most wonderful thing in the world right now. Watch and learn. . .
Dialing a number on my phone.
2 comments:
So cute! Thanks for the updates! Seeing her a couple times a week just isn't enough!
$37 is a DANG good deal for all of that! Good job!
Post a Comment