Here are a few pics from Brayli's 4th month.
My parents went on a cruise and this dress was one of my dad's bargains. Brayli wasn't in the mood to smile but you can still see how cute it is.
Brayli and my dad on Thanksgiving day.
Matthew doesn't want Brayli to have a mullet so he buzzed the back of her head. I wasn't very happy but have to admit it does look better. This is actually her 4th hair cut I think. We are trying to help it grow in more evenly. It grows VERY SLOW though!
He actually cut off A LOT this time!
I got up at 4 the day after Thanksgiving to go to Babies R' Us. I got a few good deals including a this cool exersaucer. Matthew wanted to put it together that day but I was able to put it off for a couple weeks. We started to put it together but by the time we were done Brayli had fallen asleep. She LOVED it when she woke up and started playing though.

No comments:
Post a Comment