Thursday, May 14, 2009

100 DAYS

until my due date! It still seems like a long time but it's actually going really fast. I have pics from the Saturday before Mother's Day but not on my own camera. I will try to get them and post them later. I forgot to take pics on Mother's Day which was also my birthday. I was 25 weeks pregnant on my 25th birthday. I wish I had pics. Oh well. Life and pregnancy are both pretty good these days but heart burn sucks!! Sorry, there is no other word to use. I had problems with it in the past so I figured pregnancy would make it come back. Sure enough, it's here! The back pain is starting too. On a better note however, I have more energy and am able to do more without taking so many naps. I'm sure those days will be gone soon though. DARN!

No comments: