I'm wondering if anyone out there knows how to use photoshop--even the basics--and is willing to teach me a few things. I currently use picasa but have photoshop on my laptop and would like to learn how to use it. There are so many more possibilities. I'm willing to pay for your time.
3 comments:
I could help, especially if we can start with the basics, I know some, but not everything. You can always come to my house with your labtop, let me know when you want to get together.
You don't need to pay me for my time... but I'm sure if we put our heads together we can figure it out. I use a lot of different photoshop stuff on my computer. Give me a call and I'll come over and try to help you.
Hey Beth! I need your current mailing address! Will you email it to me! Thanks! -Joie
joiehartley@gmail.com
Post a Comment