Wednesday, July 9, 2008
NEW JOB!!
I know I've been neglecting my blog. I couldn't upload pics for awhile so I got out of the habit of blogging. I will add more posts later but I wanted to post my most exciting news lately. . . I GOT A NEW JOB!!! I will start working at TREASURE VALLEY PEDIATRICS on Monday, July 21. I'm so excited to only have to work at one job per day. I will still help at the pharmacy on Tuesdays but no more at Dr. Thornburgh's office. Also it comes with many benefits and I'm just across the freeway from Matthew's work so we can have lunch together. (Oh, how sweet) Anyways, if anyone is looking for a pediatrician I can lead you in the right direction!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Congratulations!!! That is awesome. We won't need pediatrics for awhile, but once we do, you're our go to girl. So, um, pics of your new laptop please? I just got one too, Chad and I were fighting every night over the computer.
I did see Michael on 4th of July, I wasn't crazy!
That is where I take Katelyn, maybe we will see you there!! Congratulations on the New Job, that is awesome.
That's funny, I work at the asthma and allergy clinic next door (not that location very often, but occasionally). Congratulations! That's a really cute office.
Post a Comment